This Bobcat E50 Excavator is mounted on 3½’ Wide x 3½’ High x 21′ Long Amphibious Pontoons with an overall width of 12′. This low-ground pressure undercarriage turns this Bobcat E50 into a low ground pressure machine, allowing it to work in wetlands, marsh and swamp. It is built with the usual Wilson attention to detail to give you a longer-lasting, more maneuverable machine
- 2-Speed Travel
- Suspension Seat with high back
- Auxiliary Hydraulics
- TOPS/ROPS Canopy with lights
- Control Console Locks
- Roll Over Protective structure (ROPS)
- Control Pattern Selector Valve
- Meets requirement of SAR-01040C
- Cup Holder
- Tip over protective structure (TOPS)
- Engine Shutdown
- Meets requirements of ISO-DIS 12117
- Work Lights on boom and left front
- Retractable Seat Belt
- 20’ 1” Boom
- Spark Arrestor Muffler
- Factory Installed: Keyless Ignition TOPS/ROPS Cab w/ heater & AC
- Attachments: 36” X-Change Trenching Bucket
Pontoons are built to the usual high Wilson standards to give you a low ground pressure machine, corrosion-resistant, maneuverable, and built-to-last from high grade materials.
- Pontoons 3½’W x 3½’H x 21’L
- Overall width 12’
- Corrosion resistance Cor 10 steel
- Heavy-duty T60-61 track pads
- Each pad has (2) two UHMW load transfer pads and 4” pitch heavy-duty track chains
- Finish: Organic zinc epoxy base coat Primer, Epoxy topcoat.
- Interior: Zinc chromate rust inhibitor
This machine is a great investment. You get a machine that works like new for significantly less. It is well-maintained and fully serviced. This is a great opportunity to buy Wilson durability, maneuverability and quality at a reduced price. Hurry, because our used machines are in demand and don’t sit for long.
Price: FOB Westwego, Louisiana (New Orleans) $153,000
Call Today (504) 340-6147 and ask for Paul. Our machines are designed to be easier to ship, and we can send them worldwide (excluding European Union). Call from anywhere in the world by dialing your International access code, followed by 1.504.340.6147.